Hui Yuan has been devoted to developing and producing the air blown fibre cable since 2004.
So far, it has produced various air blown fibre cable types which are of good performance and compose a complete series of air blown products. ABF is the important part of the series, and it is the most popular product of the indoor optical fibre cables for generic cabling in Europe、Japan、South Korea and so on.
The ABF is the product that with small diameter, lightweight, highly flexibility and proper stiffness, and it can be blown into the microduct of 5.0/3.5mm. The fibres are coated with a soft acrylate resin which provides excellent dimensional and thermal stability to cushion the fibers, in addition, the resin can be easily stripped in connecting the fibres. The outer sheath is a thermoplastic that is of low friction.
The outer sheath is a thermoplastic that is of low friction. The surface of the sheath is designed with special grooves, compared to the surface of the traditional optical fibre cable, it provides not only the high level of mechanical protection, but also the perfect blowing performance.
Featured and Benefits
- 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 fibres opions.
- Stable structure, good mechanical and temperature performance.
- Designed with special grooves to advance blowing distance.
- Lightweight and proper stiffness,repeat installation.
- Designed with no gel,easy stripping and handling.
- Beter costs advantage compared to traditional product.
- Complete accessories,less manpower,lower installation time.
Unless otherwise specified in this specification, all requirements shall be mainly in accordance with the following standard specifications.
ITU-T G.651, G.652, G.655, G.657
IEC 60793-2-10, IEC 60793-2-50
IEC 60794-1-2, IEC 60794-5